Friday, February 24, 2006

New pics


<--------Portraits


I have been really busy- so I havent updated my blog for quite a while, but hopefully you will like some of my new work.
Most of it was taken in the December Holidays but some of them were also taken in early January.
I really enjoyed printing them in the darkroom and I cant wait till my next holidays to get some more shots.

These arent all my pics because most of them are being mounted- but I will scan them as soon as i get them back.

Hope you enjoy them- you can email me at pmballen@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger ying-poi said...

you are a genius! fucking brilliant!
i love your photos!!
cambodia looks amazing too!
Ying
xxx

April 14, 2007 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul, ur photographs are breathtaking! the pictures of Jerry and the parks in jozi are amzing! u better post more soon!
Kim
xxx

August 22, 2007 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home