Friday, April 13, 2007

Cambodia



Hi,
Wow, I haven't posted for a really long time. For some reason my computer wasn't allowing me to upload anything.

This year at school really hasn't been great. My life is filled with work, work and more work and very little time for photography.

In December, I traveled to Cambodia. An amazing place that I will definitely return to within the next few years. It was a place filled with unlimited photographic opportunities and an tragic history.
These are only some of the photographs that I took. They were taken with a Nikon F100 and a 28 and 50mm. They were shot with Ilford Delta and Tri-X.

These are not very good scans, but I guess they are something. I have almost finished printing up the better of the photographs and I will try and get those posted as soon as I can.

Any comments are appreciated,
Paul Ballen



3 Comments:

Blogger amaranta said...

paul the first one seems the house of the hansel & gretel's witch is "grandiosa" i have no idea of the english translation of that.
:D

April 13, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger peace warrior said...

Wow.....it looks as though you have been photographing magical places.....or rather finding the magic in these places and people. Really really beautiful pics! Wow....Jerry ...wow

June 22, 2012 11:42 AM  
Blogger peace warrior said...

Wow.....it looks as though you have been photographing magical places.....or rather finding the magic in these places and people. Really really beautiful pics! Wow....Jerry ...wow

June 22, 2012 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home